martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

Broken hearts. Poem dedicated to my friends of E.E.U.U.




Broken hearts

The broken hearts
The feet smashed
The soul almost loss
But firm the heart.
On his knees
At the gates of Forgiveness.

And life will be new
Fed by its Light
Will change and will be renewed
Always with Love.

Combining miseries and glories
Leaving behind plants and animals
Looking at the men,
Raise a new hope,
A better understanding,
Of what is
simply God.



Looking at the statistics of my small blog i discovered that in his short life brings more than 5,000 visits from readers of the E. E. U. U; my thanks to all of them.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

    Also visit my weblog ... New Bingo Sites

    ResponderEliminar